Electronic Control Unit Remapping
What is ECU Remapping?
Electronic Control Unit remapping changes the default settings and software made by the manufacturer of a vehicle. While remapping a vehicle, the old ECU software is overwritten with the customized software and is put into the car’s serial port. This simple functionality has made the process of tuning a car easier. It takes data from the vehicles processing chips, adjusting various parameters within the stock map like fuel pressure, boost pressure ignition advance, and throttle pedal control amongst others to release the actual performance from the engine.
- Improve and ensure high power and performance upgrades to your engine.
- Applicable to both petrol and diesel-based vehicles.
- Usage is mostly in situations where with the need for extra power and torque for moving extra heavy loads, or just a faster vehicle!
- Designed for improving the economy and fuel sustainability in engines.
- When fixing the calibration of torque limits on the engine at a lower RPM, you will benefit from additional performance as well as an improved economy.
- When you fix the calibration at a higher rpm, the software will encourage shifting up through the gearbox so that the engine can run in its optimal performance window.
- A great choice for those who want extra mpg improvement counts at an affordable price.
Select your vehicle
Check your gains